Biography of Mr Eazi, Net Worth, Age, songs And Other Facts
Mr Eazi set the whole world on fire after the release of his first Album “Accra To Lagos” which did so amazingly great.
On this biography, we will discuss where Mr Eazi is from, his net worth, songs, relationship and age.
Let get in to know all on the Biography of Mr Eazi, Net Worth, Age, songs And Other Facts.
Who is Mr Eazi?
Mr Eazi, who’s birth name is Oluwatosin Oluwole Ajibade is popular for putting African music, especially West African hits, for public notification. In his songs, he represents two distinctive countries and cultures and can well create the R&B and Afro-beat sounds.
The singer known from Ghana to Nigeria, hit fame initially in Ghana and later in Nigeria. He is currently signed to the record label Universal Music Group as well as Los Angeles-based record label, Mad Decent, according to several online reports published in March 2018.
Mr Eazi tagged the inventor of Banku music, a mixture of percolating rhythms and Ghanaian Pidgin English in music is widely appreciated for fitting into West African pop, hip-hop, highlife, as well as Afrobeats.
So far, he’s had collaboration with top stars in Africa and Internationally like, DJ Juls, Pappy Kojo, Eugy, and many others. His music credits include his 2013 dope mixtape About to Blow and Life Is Eazi, Vol. 1 – Accra To Lagos, which was released in 2017.
Awards won by Mr Eazi
Over the course of his career, Mr. Eazi has won himself four nominations and three big awards, which he received at the WatsUp TV Africa Music Video Awards and The Headies. At the 2016 Headies, the talented singer won the Next Rated award while his song Skin 8Tight earned the Special Recognition Award Music Video Africa at the WatsUp TV Africa Music Video Awards.
Where Is Mr Eazi from?
The artist was born on July 19, 1991, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria, to a pilot father and a mother who was a small-scale enterprenure. His full name is Oluwatosin Oluwole Ajibade, as we said earlier.
Mr Eazi went to a primary school in Lagos, Nigeria and later relocated to Ghana at the age of 16 to finish his education. He was eventually admitted into Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) in Kumasi, where his journey as a music recorder actually began.
During his time in high school, the singer was a promoter for campus events and also book artists for shows like campus parties and other entertainment events. After recording success, Mr Eazi went on to establish a promotion company known as Swagger Entertainment.
The record producer would burst into the mainstream of success while in KNUST after he contributed to the song, My Life. From becoming the go-to hit in the university, the song pulled in an impressive number of local and international fans to Mr Eazi’s side.
The “Skin Tight” hit singer later came back to his native country (Nigeria) at the age of 23. He got a job with Schlumberger, unde his own e-commerce business.
Red More: Reekado Banks ft. Mr Eazi – People Dey
Quick Facts about Mr Eazi
1. Mr Eazi’s father has a personal aviation consulting practice.
2. While growing up, his father usually plays music records for the family during breakfast.
3. Mr Eazi boasts a wealth of business ventures. He once said in an interview that his business interests cover food distribution, gold mining, and soft drinks import.
4. Ajibade was among top African artists who attended the Vanity Fair Oscar party in March 2018. The singer was seen together with celebrities like Tyler Perry, rapper Drake, Diddy and others.
5. Back in early 2017, the singer came under fire for saying that Nigerian music is heavily influenced by Ghanaian music. Mr Eazi’s words, went viral on Twitter, both in Nigeria and Ghana, attracting heavy backlash for the musician. He later offered an apology to Nigerians the following day.
6. The Port Harcourt-born singer’s professional music career began in the year 2012. He rose to prominence in the Nigerian music industry in 2016, two years after he relocated from Ghana to Nigeria.
What is Mr Eazi Net Worth?
According to a reliable source, Mr Eazi Net Worth is $2.1 million dollars. The singer who is the current CEO of EPAWA Entertainment has lots of endorsement and charges big for shows.Don’t miss!Biography of Omah Lay, Net Worth, Songs, Girlfriend & Facts
Mr Eazi popular songs
Eazi Breaks Down “Pour Me Water”
Leg Over Mr Eazi
Decline RAYE, Mr Eazi
Bad Steel Banglez, Mr Eazi
Skin Tight Mr Eazi
COMO UN BEBÉ J Balvin & Bad Bunny, Mr Eazi
Pour Me Water Mr Eazi
Hollup Mr Eazi
Let Me Live Rudimental & Major Lazer, Mr Eazi
Dance For Me Eugy, Mr Eazi
Nobody Dj Neptune, Mr Eazi
We are happy you have read till the end. Now, you know all about the Biography of Mr Eazi, Net Worth, Age, songs And Other Facts.
Leave us a comment below